SiFive Storage Solutions: How RISC-V and custom silicon platforms enable smart storage architectures
Currently, there is a huge demand in the market for storage systems. Reliability, high endurance and robustness are the essential features, which are very much required for such systems. Therefore, SSD controller-based storage solutions are most preferred for data centers.
Join us in this webinar to learn about how SiFive and our partners are driving innovations in silicon architectures for data center and enterprise systems. We will cover the storage market and technology trends, the importance of RISC-V and custom silicon in these applications, and case studies including an NVMe based RISC-V computational storage platform.
- How NVMe, computational storage and disaggregation of storage are disrupting traditional silicon architectures
- Application of SiFive RISC-V cores in next-generation SSD controllers and computational storage
- Case studies: How our customers and eco-system partners are deploying SiFive RISC-V and custom silicon platforms to accelerate innovation in storage
- Sudhir Mallya, Head of Datacenter Vertical Marketing, SiFive, Inc.
- Ravi Thummarukudy, CEO of Mobiveil, Inc.
To view the content , please fill out the form