At Open-Silicon, a SiFive company, we design, develop and deliver advanced semiconductor solutions for a range of verticals and industries. Our custom SoC division delivers ASICs in the most advanced technology nodes and enjoys close partnerships with all leading silicon foundries. We push the envelope on advanced ASICs for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our ASICs are also seen in satellite communication systems, IoT and extreme low-power mobile devices. We are leaders in high-speed networking and memory interface IP. With our expertise in package-silicon codesign, we belong to the technology elite that can deliver leading-edge products based on 2.5D interposer technology and 3D packaging.
We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, Europe, China, Korea and India. Our design centers in India, located in Bangalore and Pune with additional sites under development, drive innovation and deliver solutions across our product portfolio. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are hiring across disciplines, including SoC architecture, analog design, logic design and verification, DFT, physical design, embedded software and board and system design.
We are now seeking Senior ASIC Program Manager with the following skills set:
• Oversees and manage ASIC/SOC project in several hand-off models, including from specification to silicon production ramp-up (turnkey), RTL and GDSII
• Customer Focal Point to interface with customer on all aspects of the ASIC/SOC project.
• Drive and track ASIC/SOC Project Schedules, working closely with the ASIC/SOC Leads on potential and current issues.
• Work with cross functional teams: Design, IP, Operations (Package, Test, Product Engineering) teams internally and coordinate their activities and deliveries to meet the project schedule.
• Develop work plan to manage and track short-term and long-term milestones and the overall schedule and budget.
• Manage and track the project progress, risk assessment and risk mitigation plan.
• Coordinate, track and drive actions of team meetings both within the ASIC team and between various Functional Engineering teams.
• Communicate with client and management on the ASIC/SOC project progress.
• Collect lessons learned throughout the program for an ASIC/SOC project
• Report and escalate to management as needed based on schedule or deliverable risks