Field Application Engineering Manager
OpenFive, a SiFive business unit, is focused on custom silicon and differentiated IP solutions. Our teams thrive on working with leading-edge technology and implement innovative next-gen solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Cloud/Data Center, Networking and Storage applications. We are truly global, with offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), CA, India (Bangalore & Pune), China (Shanghai), and Europe (France & Israel).
The ideal candidate will have some background in SoC IP, Ethernet and Memory Interfaces & SoC implementation. Prior experience in a customer facing support/pre-sales role and marketing in US/Asia would be added advantage.
- Working with Sales, Application and Engineering teams and take technical ownership of customer accounts.
- Understanding customer’s technical requirements & proposing solutions to help build best in class SoCs.
- Owning and driving customer product evaluations, creating and performing product demos, running customer benchmarks or PPA analysis on customer configurations.
- Providing technical product training to customers.
- Representing the customer internally with an ability to clearly articulate detailed technical requirements to various internal team members.
- Supporting Marketing activities as needed in the form of webinars, blog posts, writing application notes, assisting with tradeshows.
- 8-10 years of proven experience in field applications engineering.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with SoC IP based on Memory, Ethernet, Interlaken, or others.
- Track record of successful customer engagements in US and Asia.
OpenFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then OpenFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in OpenFive. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact OpenFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through OpenFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a OpenFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to its employees, or to OpenFive's resume database will be considered property of OpenFive and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between OpenFive and the agency/external recruiter. OpenFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from OpenFive or its companies.