SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
OpenFive - a SiFive entity, is looking for a new Sales Director to join our exciting and dynamic team to prospect and build our sales funnel, close opportunities, and build long-lasting and strategic relationships with our customers, which are some of top system and semiconductor companies in the world.
- Defining, building, and growing sales funnel for specific accounts with focus on SoC opportunities.
- Qualifying customer opportunities from a technical and commercial perspective and prioritizing opportunities based on value to OpenFive’s short/long-term business interests.
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their ASIC design requirements.
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creating and communicating sales goals and seeking out new opportunities to achieve those goals; closing opportunities to meet or exceed objectives.
- Ensuring regular communication on the progress of sales opportunities and status of current customer engagements through the use of OpenFive’s CRM tool, emails, meetings and other forms of communications.
- Effectively communicating differentiation and value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- 10+ years of complex technical product sales to System and Chip companies.
- 5 years of proven Custom Logic product or ASIC sales experience.
- Strong technical foundation and interpersonal skills to understand and promote technologies and custom SoC solutions for cutting edge process nodes.
- Understanding of industry-specific trends and key drivers for market/technical trends.
- Familiarity with complex ASIC sales where value needs to be explained to the various stakeholders at the customer.
- Accustomed to working with ASIC engineering at customers and at OpenFive to define key customer requirements including performance, power and IP to develop an optimized proposal based on customer requirements.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.