Senior Technical Solutions Manager
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Stay current with the latest SiFive updates via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
As a Senior Technical Solutions Manager at OpenFive (a SiFive entity), you will be working closely with OpenFive's Account Managers in a customer-facing position to win new business.
- Leveraging personal experience in ASIC physical design to understand the customer’s IC development plans and developing a custom physical design execution plan for their device.
- Supporting the internal effort within OpenFive to scope the development effort for the opportunity, selling the proposed solution to the customer, and documenting the program details for signoff.
- Offering customers comprehensive IC/SoC development solutions with our global workforce.
- 10+ years’ experience in ASIC physical design engineering or design services selling.
- 8+ years’ experience in ASIC-based semiconductor development, preferably with hands-on ASIC design or verification experience.
- Knowledge of front-end design services including architecture, RTL design, design verification, PCB design, and software development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams across globe.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations.
- Prior experience in field applications engineering and/or design services organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MSEE preferred or equivalent experience.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.