OpenFive is a solution-centric silicon company that is uniquely positioned to design processor agnostic SoC architectures. With customizable and differentiated IP for Artificial Intelligence, Edge Computing, HPC, and Networking solutions, OpenFive develop domain-specific SoC architectures based on high-performance, highly efficient, cost-optimized IP to deliver scalable, optimized, differentiated silicon. OpenFive offers end-to-end expertise in Architecture, Design Implementation, Software, Silicon Validation, and Manufacturing to deliver high-quality silicon. As an HR Consultant at OpenFive, you will be working as a part of the HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• High presentation, reporting and team player skills
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word and power point.
• Relevant experience of at least 4 years
• HRIS experience (Knowledge of SuccessFactors is a plus)
• Demonstrated intense customer focus.
• Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
• Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
• Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
• To assist with New Employee Orientations & assure to have complete personnel files, including the request to sign all legal documents.
• Perform HR/related activities on SAP/SuccessFactors platform, primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire).
• Your expected interactions are not limited within your team but can extend to top level management.
• Payroll Management, Exit Management, Vendor Management
• Assist with document audits which may include urgent requests to scan and send/upload documentation for internal/external audits or per legal/HR Business Partner requirements
• Assist with Tier One general inquiries such as policy content, basic leave questions, employee’s requirements to update documents such as life insurance and other transactional requests.
• To receive/respond to email inquiries and assigned tickets - (Proficient writing skills)
• Entering/maintaining data in HCM modules
• Maintain accurate headcount and other HR reports