in terms of low power, high throughput, and low latency links enabling faster time to integration for heterogenous chipset connections in wired communications, AI and HPC applications.
Download Request – Your PDF will be ready shortly
D2D Controller IP (Die-to-Die Interface)
Die-to-Die (D2D) Controller IP is based on SiFive’s 8th generation of silicon-proven Interlaken IP core specifically for heterogenous chiplet solutions in wired communications, AI and HPC applications. With recent advances in package technologies it is possible to route high speed signals within a package connecting multiple die either on Interposer or on Organic Substrate. Die-to-Die Controller IP offers unique value proposition in terms of low power, high throughput and low latency links enabling faster time to integration.
- Ultra-high-bandwidth and performance (For e.g. 1024-bit AXI interface at 2GHz can provide up to 2 Tbps)
- Ultra-low latency including Tx and Rx depending on the optional FEC module to improve BER
- Support for the SerDes rates up to 112 Gbps (CEI-112G-XSR) and aggregation support up to 48 lanes
- Independent SerDes lane enable/disable and fully programmable SerDes lane mapping
- Flexible AXI interface options including 64b, 128b, 256b, 512b and 1024b
- Optional In-band and Out-of-Band flow control
- Built-in error detection and interrupt structure
- Optional re-transmission module for error free transmission
- Configurable error injection mechanisms for testability
- Debug Features: PRBS generators/checkers and loopback support for both data and flow control
Get in touch
We’d like to hear from you. Share your vision with our dedicated sales team and we’ll shape a custom silicon solution that fits your needs
If you already have a specific SoC IP spec in mind, our team can help you to customize the controller IP as per your requirements.
Explore Related Products
Best-in class SoC IPs covering wide range of applications from IoT devices, networking and AI/HPC
HBM2 / HBM2E IP Subsystem
The HBM2 / HBM2E IP is suitable for applications involving graphics, high-performance computing, high-end networking, and communications that require very high bandwidth, lower latency and more density.
Interlaken IP is used by applications including NPU, traffic management and switch fabrics. OpenFive supports silicon-proven Interlaken IP with over 75+ tier 1 customers on various technology and process nodes.
USB IP Subsystem
Full range of USB controllers supporting USB2.0/USB3.0/USB3.1 gen1 and gen2 in device mode of operation. Supports AXI interface and in-built DMA features.
Ethernet IP Subsystem
Comprehensive portfolio of fully configurable multi-channel, multi-rate Ethernet MAC, PCS, and FEC IP. Support for OIF FlexE in addition to IEEE802.3 standard for data center applications.